Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fart Kills!

Long before your time (actually just couple of years back, maybe?), a terrible diet and room with no ventilation are being blamed for the death of a man who was killed by his own gas. (Yeahahaaa, the intestinal gas expelled from his anus)

However, there was no mark on his body, but an autopsy showed large amounts of methane gas in his system. His diet had consisted mainly of beans and cabbage (and a couple of other things - maybe something died in his stomach too). It was just the right combination of foods.

Beans + Cabbage + Couple of Things NOT Nice
and

ACCIDENTALLY, added CHEMICAL F
Thus,


THE POWERFART GALS

NOT

THE POWERPUFF GIRLS

Ok, back to the story...

It appears that the man died in his sleep from breathing the poisonous cloud that was hanging over his bed. Had he been outside or had his windows been opened, it would not have been fatal, but the man was shut up in his near airtight bedroom.

According to the article, "He was a big man with a huge capacity for creating this deadly gas." Three of the rescuers got sick and one was hospitalized.


FACT OR MYTH?

4 comments:

Higuita said...

Funny Blog, congratulations.
Bye

Ivan, Sassari, Italy
http://samajchnusa.blogspot.com

Jay a.k.a. 'Dat' said...

LOL! funny article, but i take it that was a myth? lol...

Jay
DatCurious.com

Anonymous said...

I got this ѕite from my friend who informed me regаrdіng this website and at the moment this tіme Ӏ am visiting this webѕіte and reading
verу informatiѵe articles herе.

Also viѕit mу web pagе: payday loans

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing ωeblog structuгe! How lengthy
have you evеr been гunning a blog foг? you made blοgging glance eаsy.
The total look οf уour web sitе іs exсellent, as well aѕ the content mateгial!


Му webpage payday loans

Recent Posts

Free Blogspot Templates