so I'll share some thoughts on when to get married.
"Seeing the newly wed going from table to table toasting,
and people shouting their lungs out -
"YYAAAAMMMM *takes a deep breath* AAMMM SEEEENGGG!!!!"
(chinese way of toasting)
the groom bottoms-up his glass..."
~I began to worry~
It's not that I'm old, and should already be married,
it's just that whenever alcohol runs through my body system,
NO, I don't get extremely high/drunk...
...but I'll get really red and really really red.
Yeap~ something like this, but not TOO HoRny~ ;)
When to Get Married??
- Your girlfriend asks you to keep the 19th of September 2008 free.
- Your girlfriend's father is making hints with a shotgun.
- Your girlfriend attends every friend's wedding banquet just to catch the bouquet of flower.
- You have been engaged for six years, and you still live with your mother.
- Your parents start playing with baby dolls again, making funny baby talks to the doll.
- All your colleagues show up with at least 3 kids when you meet up at your college reunion dinner.
- If you are a guy, you are ready to inherit a disease called "onegina". If you are a lady, "onewenis".
- If you are a guy, you are ready to purchase 4 types of "Ring" - engagement ring, wedding ring, suffe-ring, and endu-ring.
- You have overseen the excitement of marriage life, in which the 1st year, the man speaks and the woman listens; the 2nd year, the woman speaks and the man listens; and the 3rd year, you both speaks and the neighbour listens.
- Despite of all above, the both of you are still in love... Awww~
Still, it's nice seeing two loving people on their wedding day.
!!Congratulations to ALL Newly-Weds!!