"In modern English usage, the terms "idiot" and "idiocy" describe
an extreme folly or stupidity, its symptoms (foolish or stupid utterance or deed)"
"In psychology, it is a historical term for the state or condition
now called profound mental retardation"
Analyse the points below to know if you really are an IDIOT...
- You spend half an hour looking at an orange juice box because it said, 'CONCENTRATED'.
- You put lipstick on your forehead because you wanted to makeup your mind.
- You get stabbed in a shoot-out.
- You send a fax with a stamp on it.
- You try to drown a fish.
- When someone money-tips you for your intelligence, you give them their change.
- You trip over a cordless phone.
- You take a ruler/measuring tape to bed to see how long you sleep.
- At the bottom of the application where it says "SIGN HERE", you put "AQUARIUS".
- You take 2 hours to watch "60 Minutes".
- You invent a solar powered torchlight.
- You are aware that 90% of all crimes occur at home, so you move/shift houses.
- You missed the No. 14 Bus, and take the No. 7 Bus TWICE instead.
- You are at the express way driving to the airport and see a sign that said, "Airport Left". You make a 'U-Turn' and go home.
- You got locked in a furniture shop, but sleeps on the floor.
- Finally, you spend time reading through the above 15 points, convincing yourself that you did not do any of them.