Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 31, 2009

V-Wonder: Is this quote dumb?

Stories are sometimes interesting, but some stories you tell, and some stories you don't. I'm just gonna skip the details and provide the essence:

"What God put together, let no man take it apart"
*direct quotations from a person*

Personally, this statement is totally going to my archive of "Dumbest Quotes Ever". I have nothing against God. In fact, I bet God did not even come out with this dumb quote. I believe it was uttered by a human being, claiming to possess wisdom n extra merits in church activities.


Com'on look at this fact...

What does God naturally put together? --
I won't want to be too technical with human anatomy terms, so: "VIRGINITY"

and, let no man take it apart?
The human race would cease to exists!! + NO life pleasure!!!

Consider these:
1. Fruit skins (you'll be dead if u're eating durian)
2. Shelled food
3. Vasectomy/Tubectomy
4. Unusual cases of conjoined testicles
5. Pregnancy and delivery
6. Dentistry
7. Overgrown stuff (i.e. hair - pubic, nostril, facial; grass)
8. Circumcision
9. I'm out for now..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't κnow ωho
уou are but ԁefіnitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

my webpage :: Bucket Trucks for sale
My web site - used bucket truck

Recent Posts

Free Blogspot Templates